jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

NEW UPDATES...BJJ & MY BIRTHDAY



Hey there, it's been a while since i posted here, i know...im taking my time, hehe...So im back with few updates for y'all.

As you may know last November 5th it was my birthday, and how did i celebrate it??party?not yet...went to Madrid for a bjj competition, my first one as a purple belt, and i am very happy to say that i won my weightclass (superheavy, one less than the last time and keep going down!). I fought against a good friend of mine from North of Spain, big and super strong guy...we had fought several times in the past, and he always beat me, but this time i did a more strategic fight...and i got the victory by points.

It was lot of fun to hang out there with my team mates and other friends from other teams from around Spain...big shout out to people like Quiñones, Alfredo, Echedey, Herminio and lots more.. that was a good bday present.

So im posting my fight and few cool pics from the tournament, called Copa Buddha Sport.
Enjoy:



And the pics here:

Purple belt heavyweight podium

We got 1st as a Team... Aranha forever!!Osss


Dandy style...with horns....haha

Finally Pewee got hair again...no comments!






No hay comentarios: