lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

MY LAST WEEK'S PLAYLIST

Back again, this time to show you my last week's playlist, some new tunes, some no so new and songs i can't take out of my head. I hope you will like them too.
Enjoy:

- LEE FIELDS "Ladies"
Thanks to my homie Flavio Rodriguez, who introduced me to this amazing song, i don't know why but i got this one on repeat for a while now...



-COLDPLAY "Paradise"
They are back, and probably this one will be the best song from their new album "Mylo Xyloto" ...Great song and interesting video.



-VANESSA DA MATA ft. BEN HARPER " Boa Sorte/Good luck"
If you like brazilian classy music and you like Ben Harper, you will dig this one for sure, also on my repeat mp3, soft, good melody, great voices... we all need good luck!



-FRANK OCEAN "We all try"
Ok i have to confess im starting to be obsessed with Frank Ocean, i am listening to his album "Nostalgia,ultra" on and on, each song is worth it, but this could be my favourite one. But check all the other songs, you won't regreat it, amazing r&b,hip hop...




-THE WEEKND " The Knowing"
The Weeknd, is also one of my new discoveries, props to Flavio again, i love the atmosphera that the band creates on each song, plus also the video is worth seeing, you going to enjoy this one.




-THE XX "Crystalised"
I heard that they will be playing in Barcelona soon with Jamie Woon, thinking about maybe going to see them alive. Interesting band, nice tunes, great voice...perfect soundtrack for when im working.




-ACROSS FIVE APRILS "A year from now"
You never were just an option... A song with a story behind...

No hay comentarios: