sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

FOO FIGHTERS...

I feel like sharing these two songs from Foo Fighters, in an acoustic version of each ot them...plus Foo Fighter is always a winner choice, i hope you will enjoy them as much as i do...plain and simple, i love this acoustic versions, really intense, the raw vocals, really deep, really sincere...

Foo Fighters - Everlong


(the chorus...)
And I wonder
When I sing along with you
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again

The only thing I'll ever ask of you
You've got to promise not to stop when I say when
She sang


Foo Fighters - Best of you


(few lyrics...)
"Has someone taken your faith?
Its real, the pain you feel
The life, the love you'd die to heal
The hope that starts the broken hearts
You trust, you must
Confess

Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?
Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?"

No hay comentarios: