jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2010

BACK AFTER SOME TIME...BJJ MY LOYAL FRIEND

Hey everyone...it's been time again since the last time i updated this blog! well a lot has been going on these past months...not all good but i will telling you little by little.
I am posting a video from my firts fight the I Open Aranha done like a month ago, were i actually did a good fight, ending with a side lapel choke, one of my favourite submissions...but the best from the fight was the way i felt, i was able to get the takedown, pass guard, and did some good transitions from mount to triangle choke to omoplata and ending up getting the back of my oponent... so pretty happy of that.
Moreover, this good feeling and work it wouldn't be possible without my great team mates and my Master Yan Cabral...thank you all!!

I hope you enjoy the video:

No hay comentarios: